This page should read like a story, from the CUSTOMER’s perspective (setting them to imagine it)
concepting, stylesheet & wireframe
(NatiPorat colors, image slices, fonts)
(other stuff from Lisa? Stark?)
describe working together:
show some full sites: screenshots, links, iframes …?
NatiPorat, Spadework, LMD, UJC, Stark, Sweetfish,
clemzer animation for SD?
mention that everything is responsive (with a good visual)
- Web Design and Maintenance Brand Identity
- MailChimp integrations and collateral design
- Custom Coding, Animations, Codepens
- Small businesses, Portfolios, Blogs, etc
- Special rates for Non-Profits and Craftsmen
- Maybe good to have a Table of Contents?
Style sheets etc - why/how, discovery, etc ...
“Each site we build is unique, from the ground up. We don’t use pre-made templates, ever.”
Probably best will be for these to be a gallery, opening in a lightbox, not a separate browser tab. But maybe just leave them as unclickable images…?